Gunston Culture Club Blog

A blog in which George Mason university students discuss their facilitation of an after-school program in critical literacy at a middle school.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Innovations contest?

Hi Culture Club:

Can I convince you all to enter the Innovations 2006 contest with your Culture Club curriculum and project? It's a chance to show the GMU community the superb and truly, truly innovative work in critical literacy you are doing with the Gunston students. It's a very easy application, and I think I can enter it (summarize it) for you all if someone can volunteer to be a student contact. The deal would then be for you to create a visual display that could, say, be a poster of your lesson plans and perhaps a video of a class (provided we get the children's parents' permission), or even some version of the blog.

There is a small monetary prize for the best project, also. If you're interested go to http://media.gmu.edu/innovate/index.html

Please let me know asap if you'd like to enter as the deadline is April 19.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home